Casino Sieger reserves the right to refuse a wager at any time, from any player, without cause.
Wagers can be refused or cancelled if made by a player residing in a country not accepted by Casino Sieger.
Winnings are paid at the conclusion of the event and the result(s) has become official.
Casino Sieger reserves the right to make changes to betting limits, payout limits, bonuses and promotions at any time.
Bets made with bonus money and / or during a promotion are subject to bonus conditions. Bets can be voided after the event has been settled.
A bet is not valid until it has been accepted and shows in the player account bet history.
Once a bet has been accepted, it will remain valid and cannot be withdrawn by the player. It is up to the player to ensure all details of the bet are correct prior to being placed.
Dates and times of events shown are for guidance purposes only. Bets are taken until the advertised start time. If a bet is accepted by mistake after an event has started, the selection(s) will be made void.
Casino Sieger has the right to declare a bet void, totally or partially, in the following cases:
- Any bet settled with the odds of 1.00 (evens)
- Bets have been offered, placed and/or accepted in error
- Bets placed during website technical faults
- A result has been affected by direct or indirect criminal actions
- A public announcement has occurred which significantly alters the odds of the bet
- Bet placed at incorrect price due to delayed or failing ‘Live’ coverage
- Bets placed on odds which represented a score other than the actual one
General and bonus terms and conditions of Casino Sieger apply.
Last update: May 2, 2016